Question

PCM_CALENDAR_GENERATION event missing

• 13 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Customer is on 23R1 and Event ID “PCM_CALENDAR_GENERATION” (Entity = PmCalendarPlan) is not available. We’ve looked in several customer environments and demo environments and the event seems to ONLY be in demo environments. Has this been deprecated?

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @lamaus ,

What is the Service Update customer is using ? I just checked in 23R1 SU9 and noted that, event PCM_CALENDAR_GENERATION is available. Did you use the same user with the same permission set to check the above in different environments ?

Thanks,

Nethmini

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @lamaus

I looked into this in our internal RnD support environments for 23R1 and 24R1 and the event is available in both environments. But I also got some technical help to get a quick look at this, but the answer I got wasn't as clear as expected.

"Normally, events are registered in the 'Event.ins' file of that component, but I can't find this anywhere in the current codebase for 24R1. Even when checking into the App8 codebase where the PCM component was there, still couldn't find a place where this is registered.

The event seems to only be used in the Pm Calendar Generation schedule. That usage code is still there. So the guess is either this was added to a previous release manually and remains in upgrade environments and/or this is always added by a user as needed."

Please add a support task for this to RnD if you want to keep track of this, otherwise we plan to investigate internally how to handle this for release 24R2.

Best Regards

Pelle