Solved

mwo - return task

• 26 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

hi,

I would to have under preparation instead of release when ai return additional work.

Is there a parameter to return the task as under preparation created in addtional work on MWO

icon

Best answer by Bandula 26 November 2021, 23:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

hi,

I would to have under preparation instead of release when ai return additional work.

Is there a parameter to return the task as under preparation created in addtional work on MWO

Hi @Djedai , AS far as I know, you have this option just in IEE in site configuration.

Br.

Lopes

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro  and @Djedai,

The setting you are referring to @lopespetro  has nothing to do with which status the work task created in additional work in MWO will have.

This setting controls the creation of a default task (if no task exists on the WO already) when changing status on WO to the status defined in this setting.

I have no knowledge when it comes to controlling the status on the created work task from additional work in MWO. @Bandula do you have some input to this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Djedai, In mobile work order, it always create the task in Released state in additional work. So no parameter to control that. 

In mobile work order it set a column called mobile_task_id (eg. T9618399) on Jt_Task_Tab. Probably you can use that to identify task created from mobile and use a custom event to get the task to state you want. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

hi,

thanks for your answer

regards