Solved

Move Serial Object to Inventory

• 3 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

In Aurena the Function at the Serial Object to send it back to inventory is disabled.

What is the necessary configuration for the serial Object and the part catalog data set.

I want get the additional menu item ‘Move serial Object to Inventory’ as shown in following picture:

icon

Best answer by Mayura Wasantha 4 April 2024, 08:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

What is the IFS Cloud Version? or is it APP10??

“Move to Inventory” command is available in all places like Serial Object, Serial Objects and Equipment Object Navigator, from IFS Cloud 22R2 version onwards.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @ZIGESAMM ,

In addition to Mayuras comment please check whether your serial object is placed in facility ( Current position In Facility or Contained) and has a parent object. As of the current design, serial object needs to be part of a structure to use the Move To Inventory command,

Regards,
Asitha

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Thanks for your response.

We have here APP10.

I looked for the menu item ‘Move to Inventory’ on the pages serial object, serial objects and equipment object navigator. Only at the equipment object navigator I get the menu item, if the serial object is in ‘contained’ position (as mentioned Asitha).

This is ok for us, but:

After I use the ‘Move to Inventory’ there is made a Work Order, you know. The problem of the Work Order: There is no ‘returns’ line listed. I looked in every views of the Work Order (‘prepare work order’ or ‘execute work order’ or ‘Work Task’ or ‘Execute Work Task’). There is no list shown the ‘returns’.

When I start the IEE surface I can see the ‘returns’ as expected and then I am able to transfer the serial object to inventory.

Is that a bug of Aurena APP10 or is there a additional configuration necessary?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

As you have seen it, in APP10, “Move To Inventory” is only available in the EON. 

I have tested your 2nd concern in APP10 now. The Return line is clearly registered on the Work Task page. (Don't expect it on Work Order Pages though). It works fine for me as shown in the picture below.

Which APP10 Service Update are you in?

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

That’s the hint for success.

Now I found the the return lines. This page was not in my focus.

We use the Version 10.21.29.0

Thanks very much for your answers.