Solved

How should I organize the maint org. to make the following scenario possible?

• 27 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

In a company A, there are two sites (Site1&Site2). The maint org. of Site1 create a fault report and the maint org. of site2 should execute. The two sites are two différent business units. What setup (Main org., resources,..) do I need to make this possible?

icon

Best answer by Mayura Wasantha 2 February 2023, 07:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

It requires more details to give you a full answer. However, in logical terms a User in Site 1 should have an access to Site 2,  so that Site 2 can be selected as the Execution Site when reporting a fault. Please refer the image below, 

Is that a possible mapping ? since you have mentioned that these two sites are two different business units ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Thank @Mayura Wasantha for your answer. Here are more detailed information on the business case.

S1 is a business unit owning equipments and S2 is a workshop in charge of maintaining all equipments of S1, and also from other business units (S10, S11, S12,...). Each WO charge cost should be affected to S1, or S10, ets.. cost center or posting.

Fault report should be created by a person from S1, S10, S11, etc...and received by S2 (Status Faultreport). Then during the WO preparation, posting will be set to the the owner of the equipement.

Please tell me if you need other details.

Thank you