Question

Error: Spare part in Work Task.

• 24 April 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge +2

Hello

I have the Cloud version in 23R2, when I try to attach parts from the object no information appears.

I need to be able to get the parts of the object for the tasks using this function

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @MiguelAlejos ,

First thing which comes in mind, is the Site of the Work Task the same as the Site of the Object?

In case that that Site if different, then you should add spare parts of that site to the Object.

Please update me on this,

Robert Kool

Badge +2

Thanks for the response, yes, they are in the same place.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hello @MiguelAlejos  - What is the Service Update (SU?) version of 23R2 you use here?

Badge +2

Hello Mayura

Application service update: 23.2.1

Framework service update: 23.2.1

IFS Cloud Web version: 23.2.1.20231206162415.0

IFS OData provider version: 23.2.1.20231205100712.0

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Thanks.

It seems this has been identified as a defect and delivered a fix into 23R2 SU2. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Checked in 22R2 version as well.

This function works as expected there. Thus this should work in 23R2 since there was no major change in-between.

Badge +2

Hello.

Thank you for the response, can you help me with more information? I have already carried out the tests in two environments with the same version and it does not work.

I am giving you more information:

1. Adding a material then selecting the Spare Parts in Detached Part List option works correctly

If I add a new part and select the option to update the spare part in the object, it does it correctly, it works perfectly, it updates the part with the selected material to the object.

The error is in requesting the parts of the object on the screens in greater detail.

In the following image you can find the object, the first material was added from the object, the second from the update of the spare part in the task, and the two objects cannot be seen when I request the spare part in the task.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

This is similar what RnD has fixed in 23R2 SU2 version.” Object spare parts list is not appearing when try to add material lines through Spare Parts in Object assistant”? 

Do you have any possibility to test this in a 23R2 SU2 version? 

Else could you test your scenario in https://ifsgcsc1-d04.demo.ifs.cloud/   23R2 environment, which is meant for Partner access.