Question

Create Follow-up work order

• 5 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi,

We have some preventive maintenance such as Inspections. If we while performing this work notice that something needs to be fixed (like replace a bearing), we would like to create a follow-up work order from this inspection. How do I do that?

My client version is 9.0.57.0

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

In Apps 9, they’d just have to create a fault report but it wouldn’t have the PM work order identified in the source field unless done from a Route PM.  We have added the functionality to Apps 10 that will source the one equipment object PM work order when you create a fault report from the PM work order.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thanks for reply.

Do I understand you correct that it is possible to do it from a Route PM, even in Apps 9?

In Apps 9, they’d just have to create a fault report but it wouldn’t have the PM work order identified in the source field unless done from a Route PM.  We have added the functionality to Apps 10 that will source the one equipment object PM work order when you create a fault report from the PM work order.

If so, How do I do that? If you could guide me a bit more how to do it, I would appreciate it. I feel a bit confused with the terms.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Yes it is.  Create a fault report from the report in lines and you’ll see it show up in the sourced field of the work order.