Solved

Avoid automatic Work Task creation in Work Orders

• 21 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi ,

I have a functional issue when I'm going to create WOs via Service Requests. Work Task will be automatically created with respect to the WO. Actually, I don't need to create a Work Task at this stage. How should I avoid creating a Work Task while creating a Work Order?

Thanks in advance,

Banuka

icon

Best answer by Kushan Jayasinghe 21 December 2021, 11:37

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Go to the site that WO has been created, select empty space as per the below image and save. Now your issue is solved. Try to create a WO and check. You won't be able to see any task created automatically.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

you can set this from site level. Go to the particular site > Maintenance tab > Keep the below highlighted field empty from the drop down > Then no tasks will be created while creating work orders.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Go to the site that WO has been created, select empty space as per the below image and save. Now your issue is solved. Try to create a WO and check. You won't be able to see any task created automatically.

@Kushan Jayasinghe  Thank you for the support.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

you can set this from site level. Go to the particular site > Maintenance tab > Keep the below highlighted field empty from the drop down > Then no tasks will be created while creating work orders.

Thank you for the support @Chathuri Peiris 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@Kushan Jayasinghe  Thank you for the support.

Pleasure  :blush: