Everything about the IFS 10 Lobby.

• 26 August 2020
  • 81 replies

Show first post

81 replies

Badge +2

Hi
I’ve got a question. How can I use different views in the datasource designer? I must generate a Lobby element, wich collects the data from two views. I know that I could add the second view over SUBSELECT in the condition Parameter. 
I’ve set up the code in PL/SQL and it works fine when I can enter two views in the FROM statement. If I try to generate the same data but using a SUBSELECT, I receive several different and strange results. Does anybody has a clue, how to collect data from different views in the same Lobby element?
Thanks for your support

Achilles0129

Badge +1

Hi, 

Hope you are doing good.

Question here. How the lobby page could be used with custom menu?

Thank you.

Custom Menu Action Type  : URL

Parameters should be added as LOBBY_PARAM={&COLUMN_NAME}

Eg:

ifswin:Ifs.Fnd.CompositePageRenderer.PageContainer?page_id=2bc398c2-9330-498e-9642-223a0e26a866&CONTRACT={&CONTRACT}&MAINT_ORG={&ORG_CODE}&COST_CENTER={&COST_CENTER}&OP_STATUS={&OP_STATUS_ID}

This only works for form windows or for one record in a table window.

If there is a way to pass multiple values (ie: by selecting multiple rows on a table window) please let us know. Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I saw this Question On here before but i didn’t look like it got answered.  When you use the custom Image url for the background picture for the lobby page? How do you modify it to fit on the screen and not inserted as a bunch of mirror images?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello All!

Why some counting numbers are showing on IEE but not on AURENA? It doesn’t happen on all AURENA servers but only some of them.

Thank for your help

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Those messages hab been generated by Aurena page

Application - Unable to initialize lobby element. Type=Counter, Title="<TITLE>"(298d553f-3cc7-43f6-812f-3b6abafaa09f)[object Object]
Application - Unable to initialize lobby element. Type=Counter, Title="NBR BT"(6fe17897-4131-4adb-930a-bd8561e355a3)[object Object]

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thanks for the reply.  I'm not the brightest bulb in the box with IFS. I only work in the service and maintenance part of IFS. But I found that setting up lobbys for maintenance personnel made it way easier to train. Now is that the financial folder here or in Apps 10. (See dim bulb. Lol)