Solved

Developer Studio Installation problem

• 19 April 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 4 replies

When installing Developer Studio Version 22.1, it fails after installing with the following error:

Tried reboot of computer, uninstall and install again, but no go. Also the previous version I have installed now comes with an alert that it will only work on iFS9 projects.

icon

Best answer by hamalk 28 April 2022, 15:17

View original

9 replies

Badge +4

I have the same problem as Vidar. The modules can’t be loaded when starting the application. I also had the old v10 installed when I installed the new v2.120.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi 

Can someone from R&D check this issue ?

BR

Grégory

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi, It seems there has been a recent update, and the latest version does not work.. A colleague downloaded and installed on april 13, that was version 22.1.8546. I got a copy of that, and it works fine for me as well. The latest version 22.1.8561, does not work.

Vidar

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

i have a same the problem

Badge +1

One of my developers is experiencing this issue as well.   Has anyone found a work around?  Do we know R&D is working on this - there’s no indication here that they are.   We had to revert to V21.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi All,  @gakous , @dedy.efendi , @GregoryB , @StartStop , @Vidar 

This issue is solved now, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please follow the following steps:

1. First close the tool if you have it opened. 
  2. Delete the ”User Directory” content. Locate the directory using the following path, and delete the entire content inside “22.12” folder “C:\Users\hamalk\AppData\Roaming\DeveloperStudio\22.12”
  3. Download a  fresh installer from Developer Portal, and reinstall the tool
  4. Tool should get installed without any issue now.

Thanks

Harshini

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Confirmed that it is working now.

Great, thanks @hamalk 

Badge +4

It works on my PC as well. Thank you, @hamalk

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

thank you @hamalk