Solved

Sync Rule Entity Filter - mWO Service

Show first post

32 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi,

Security filters simply adding your condition in the filter as a SQL ‘AND’, so anything you defined in the filter will be applied as a additional SQL in the final filter and filter the default data set further. Does that makes sense? 

But in your case you do not have any data? Then first clear all filters and see you get data via the default filterer. 

How many inactive app versions do you have? Worth manually delate inactive app versions as it can confused some times. But we have done a improvement in latest SUs where we clear inactive app versions via the app deploy process. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi 

What’s the IFS Cloud Version and SU level?

Yes of cause you need to clear the cache to apply the filter to the Sync Service. Just asked the version because this has been delivered fully in 22.1 EA. 

Badge +12

Hi @anmise, yes I’ve cleared the Security Cache and initialized the device. It is still the same.

@kathlk The current version I’m using is Cloud 22R1.

Kind Regards

Priyanka

Badge +12

@kathlkFor Use Case 1: I agree. Any changes to the Task related data are pushed to mobile and vice versa.

• But in my scenario for example: I would like to remove the Assignments from the ‘My Work’ list screen if the status = ‘Pending Completion’.
  • This doesn’t remove the Assignment automatically from the list, therefore I’ve added a Entity Filter as shown below. 
  • Even with the Entity Filter, the Assignment record is removed from the list only when I Initialize from mobile (or) Sync the entity through Sync Rules (or) based on the Sync Interval specified for the Entity.
  • I’m trying to understand if there is a way to automatically remove the Assignment from mobile list screen immediately when the Task status goes to ‘Pending Completion’ and we need not wait for the Sync Interval of the Entity (JTExecutionInstance) to execute.

@skullk, For Use Case 2: Yes but the enforcement does not restrict the user from performing further actions in the screen. Currently, I do not see an option to do this via Page Designer.

• Any idea if we can add Screen Filters in Page Designer to mention when to display the screen in mobile Dashboard or if this is available in 23R1?

Appreciate your inputs.

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

MiscResourceAllocationQuery which is grouped by CalendarBasedJobs is to be able to display the misc. Allocations in the MWO calendar. It does not control the records in My Misc Allocations.

Thanks

Sampath

Badge +12

Hi @skullk,

Thanks for the response. Do you know which entity then I can use to restrict data in My Misc. Allocation screen? I do not see MiscResourceAllocation entity in Synchronization Rules. Please let me know.

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

It is an online entity I think that is why it is not displayed in Sync Rules. Any thoughts @kathlk @Dar ?

Thanks

Sampath