Solved

Sync Rule Entity Filter - mWO Service

Show first post

32 replies

Badge +12

Hi @kathlk,

Thanks for sharing the information.

Sure, I will raise a bug. I believe, we need to raise the defect through ServiceNow. Please let me know if otherwise. 

Kind Regards

Priyanka

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi 

I think it’s a bug. ☹️ Normally you only need to grant your filter to the correct Security Group that entity is belong to. Today we allow all entities in the Aurena Web screen. As a result of that, it allow you to add the filter to all security groups which might confuse sync service and ignore it (My guess). Can you please report this as a defect to us (RnD Mobile Experience)?

For you or any one who do use filters need to make sure add it to the correct group as a workaround until we provide a fix.

-Kapila-

Badge +12

Hi @kathlk,

Thank you. It worked by adding just the ‘BasicData’. Any idea why we have the issue when we add all the Permission Sets? If not, I can take a look at the Sync Trace to find out more details.

Kind Regards

Priyanka

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi,

I think I have seen a similar issue. Can you only add ‘BasicData’ to this filter and then try because that’s the only one relevant for your entity? 

If that does not work then please enable sync trace for this app user and need to verify underline SQL. 

Badge +12

Hi @anmise, yes I’ve cleared the Security Cache and initialized the device. It is still the same.

@kathlk The current version I’m using is Cloud 22R1.

Kind Regards

Priyanka

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi 

What’s the IFS Cloud Version and SU level?

Yes of cause you need to clear the cache to apply the filter to the Sync Service. Just asked the version because this has been delivered fully in 22.1 EA. 

Userlevel 7

Did you remember to click “Clear Security Cache” after you defined your grants? 

Then initialize the device, and it should work.