Solved

I can't find my functional objects in the MWO Application

Badge +3

Hello

How can I display the functional/serial objects in the MWO application? Is there a specific setting for this

icon

Best answer by Alexander Heinze 12 April 2024, 10:56

View original

23 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

For Maintenance App, make sure you have given site access to the grouped push user.
You can read more about Object sync in product documenation. 
https://docs.ifs.com/ifsclouddocs/23r2/WorkProcessing/AboutMobileObjectSync.htm.

Regards,

Uthpala

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

You have 2 assignments, if the tasks have objects associated these should be visible. This is configured by Sync Rules. Have a look at IFS Cloud - MWO Service demystified (23R2) - revised version | IFS Community, chapters Synchronization and the offline database and What data gets synced.

Badge +3

Hello 

Thank you, but I can't find the 'Filter Method' column on the 'Synchronization Rules' screen so that I can include the 'Equipment Object' (Version 23R1). I've checked in the hidden columns and in the page designer, but I can't find it.I feel like I can't check my EquipementObject because of this. Do you have any ideas Please. 

Best regards 

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

23R1 still uses Grouped Push, so check out the link posted by Uthpala above. In addition the MWO document also includes a section “Grouped push delivery” worth checking out. If you don’t see any objects, one reason may be the the technical MWO users (IFSSERVICEENGAPP (for MWO Service) and IFSMAINTENGAPP (for MWO Maintenance)) don’t have access to the relevant sites.

Badge +3

Thank you for your response. Could you please tell me on which screen I grant access to ServiceEng to a site?  I'm sorry, it's my first time using the app.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Here you go:

For testing you can connect all sites.

If you use multiple companies, look at this one as well:

Badge +3

User

It still doesn't work, and I've also synchronized, but I still can't see my object :(

Badge +3

Thank you for your assistance. I forgot also to grant permission for the user IFSMAINTENGAPP

Badge +3

@Uthpala @Alexander Heinze I have granted permission to IFSMAINTENGAPP and IFSSERVICEENGAPP, but I can only see functional objects in the Maintenance application. Do you know why, please?"

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

What app are you using? You said you had to grant site access to IFSMAINTENGAPP, but the sync page shows the ServiceEngApp. Make sure you use make changes and also force sync for the right app.

Does any of your assigned tasks have a serial object associated?

Badge +3

I'm using both the Maintenance and Service applications, and I have a work order connected to a functionnal object as well. And I have synchronized for both applications, but I can find my objects in Maint and not in Service

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Based on your screenshots it looks like for MWO Service you changed sync from Group to Batch, what if you put that back?

Badge +3

Hello 

Nothing's changed; I'm still unable to view my functional object

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Running out of ideas. @Uthpala any idea or should they open a ticket?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

It is bit strange why only one of the apps is working. Can you check the following. 
1) If you have given the same site access to both grouped push users ; IFSSERVICEENGAPP and IFSIFSMAINTENGAPP 
2) No. of allowed Sites per user does not exceed 80
3) Check if there are any errors in Solution Manager\Mobile Apps\Logs and Queues\Grouped Push Transaction Queue
4) Check if there are any errors in Solution Manager\Mobile Apps\Logs and Queues\Grouped Push Transaction Traces
5) Check if there are any errors in Solution Manager\Mobile Apps\Logs and Queues\Logs
6)If you made any changes, Intiialise the device and check again.  You can try Sync Now as well.

If none of the above works, please send a support case, so that it can be investigated  further.

Kind regards,

Uthpala

Badge +3

Thank you for your response, I found this error message on the Grouped Push Transaction TracesIs there a missing setting or action to be done please?

IFSSERVICEENGAPP

IFSIFSMAINTENGAPP 

Best regards

Badge +3

Hello @Uthpala @Alexander Heinze 

Can you please tell me why I can't see the customers in the quote requests

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

This is probably related to your equipment issue (I do see lots of customers). Looking at Sync Rules>Entity Details I see this WHERE clause:

customer_category_db = 'CUSTOMER' AND customer_id IN (SELECT * FROM customer_info_usg) and customer_id IN (
SELECT customer_no AS customer_no FROM jt_task where task_seq in (select task_seq from mobile_work_order_uiv)
UNION
SELECT identity AS customer_no FROM EQUIPMENT_OBJECT_PARTY_UIV
WHERE party_type_db = 'CUSTOMER'
AND contract IN (SELECT contract FROM mobile_equipment_object_access WHERE userid = (SELECT fnd_user FROM fnd_session) ))

Looks like you get customers associated to the equipment you see. You could add an “Include” filter to sync additional customers.

Badge +3

The problem is that I don't have the "Filter Method" column to change it to "Include”, And I've double-checked, this column isn't hidden, I'm on version 23R1

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Apologies, I keep forgetting that you are on 23R1. Are you still not seeing serial objects, even if they are connected to one of your assigned task?

For your Serial Objects, can you check if you have a party relationship of type “Customer”?

Badge +3

No problem. Yes, I was able to see my serial/Functionnal objects; it was a permission issue.

I also checked that my objects are linked to a client. Now I only see the clients who are linked to the object.

In the MWO application, can we only create quotes for clients who are connected to an object? Can we include all clients please?

Badge +3

I've also observed that the system shows clients associated with an assigned operation

I assigned another operation “Op3” to the same functional object but for a different client “BC003”

The client shows up in the list 

Please Is there a specific setting to display the entire list regardless of equipment and operations?

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

If you need more customers in MWO, I guess you can

1. make sure your customer record has the right attributes to be included in the standard WHERE clause
  2. modify the default SQL (which requires Build Place) or
  3. wait for the Include rules in 23.2+.