Question

efom answer saving previews cache

• 27 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi all.

Does anyone know something about the maintenance efom saving previews cache?

he test plan is:

• create an “Employee flow” eform setting “Always Start New”;
  • Insert qualifying question like “Equipment type”: Transport or Operational depending on the eform Type, question 3, in the print bellow.
  • insert 2 questions, with the transport equip LOV and another one with the operational LOV;
  • in mobile, start answering, first choose the operational type, then choose the equipment;
    • *Considering that the user chose the wrong type, he goes back to question 3 and chooses another type, chose transport (the correct one);
  • choose the equipment;
  • answer the related questions;
  • and save the eform;

After syncornization, the system take both “Equipment types” to the answer table, where it must be just one “Transport”.

I think I could explain it OK.

Tks for help;

Equipment Type qualifying:

Look bellow, system has saved both types:

If the question 3 is answer 2, it must save just the equipment type “transport”, not both.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

This issue has been fixed in 22R2 SU8 via the incident INC0533485.

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

This issue has been fixed in 22R2 SU8 via the incident INC0533485.

Thanks

Sampath

Hi @skullk . Tks fo the info.

I forgot to say that I’m using IFS APP10 UPD17. MWO Maintenance 10, does this fix work for this version?

Br.

Lopes

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

The original issue has been reported in IFS Cloud hence it has been fixed only there as I see. If that is required in Apps10, please report a new support issue.

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi

The original issue has been reported in IFS Cloud hence it has been fixed only there as I see. If that is required in Apps10, please report a new support issue.

Thanks

Sampath

Hi, Tks for the info.

I’ve raised a case yesterday to local support. Hope get this fix soon.

G2371173

Br. 

Lopes