Question

Cloud 22R2 - Remove Assistants from Complete and Incomplete buttons in mWO Service

Badge +12

Hello,

Is there a way to remove the Assistants from ‘Complete’ and ‘Incomplete’ buttons in mWO Service? I’m currently in IFS Cloud 22R2. I tried removing the Steps from the Assistant, but it throws an error in mobile when I click on the button. 

Please suggest.

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

You can do this by using a workflow configuration and in the workflow configuration disable cancel and incomplete actions. But why do you need to remove complete button as well?

Badge +12

Hi @NEJANO,

Disabling the action from Workflow Configuration, hides the button from the screen. I still want the Buttons to be displayed in the screen and update the Work Assignment status to ‘Incomplete’ and ‘Complete’. Would like to only disable the Assistant for these buttons. 

Is there a way we can do that?

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Have you tried disabling Actions related to Report In category in the workflow configuration.

Badge +12

Thanks @NEJANO, this option works for Complete scenario. For Incomplete, I still get the Assistant. 

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia

Badge +3

I don’t know whether this is something you should do, even it is technically possible to do it via page designer. I think the IFS business logic would still require reason code and other information to be specified when completing or setting to incomplete state