Question

Date properties

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi we are using apps 10 and wanted to know if there is a setting or configuration that can set the dates below on the Resource Analysis screen red if the dates are in the past from now?

regards

Jamie 

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @jamiewhite ,

Not sure why you want to see days in teh past in this window, it is commonly used for capacity in the future. So I do not think there is a option to do so. What might help is that you can configure the days in the past per user, so they know how many day (or weeks/Months) are set:

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @EqeRobertK  currently we still allow our planning department to schedule shop orders to be in the past, we want the planner to be able to not only see future capacity against load but also what shops order are in the past.

its meant to be a visual trigger for them to look at rescheduling into the present.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @EqeRobertK  currently we still allow our planning department to schedule shop orders to be in the past, we want the planner to be able to not only see future capacity against load but also what shops order are in the past.

its meant to be a visual trigger for them to look at rescheduling into the present.

Ok, that is clear. Hopefully someone alse can help you on this. I work for a partner, so I do not have influence on this. Good luck, Robert