Stream Notifications Are Not Working

• 10 November 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
  • Hero (Employee)
  • 60 replies

Hello,

I am working on V10.8. Any system triggers doesn’t work for some reasons. When i open the notification board i am seeing nothing, tasks same too.

Let me know how i missing about this.

Manually notifications are working btw, but automatically notifications aren’t working.

See at below pictures.

Have a nice day!

It’s what i see before click to notification
It’s what happened after click to notification, and you can see tasks situation too here.
It’s the options about stream notifications.

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi

Are they created by event actions? If so check that they are enabled.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @tobese, 

I created a simple event action for testing about the problem after this post. So when the action triggered, i see the Info at the tasks screen. But still its not showing at the notification board.

It is so weird i think.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @0guz 

Best thing to do is create one manually (which works?) and one via the event (which does not work) and then compare them via the database and see what the differences are.

For streams:

SELECT * FROM fnd_stream_tab

For Tasks:

SELECT * FROM todo_item_tab

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi again @paul harland  sorry for late.

I checked that tabs so the fnd_stream_tab is include only manuel records as “Send To…” option and not include the tasks.

todo_item_tab is include the all tasks as what i want to. But i am seeing nothing about that tasks at the notification area.

Now, what i should check can you show me a good way?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I tested with adding an action that creates a Streams Message, that works fine.

When a task is reassigned then there is also a stream item created.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @0guz ,

Can you check whether the users are connected to person records or not, if yes then can you check that person id and user id values are identical in your scenario.

BR, Ahmet