Question

Create a tab CUSTOMER_ORDER_DELIVERY

• 15 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi,

Can someone please help me figure out a way to display the “CUSTOMER_ORDER_DELIVERY” as a TAB on the Customer Order.  I am unable to find the Page associated with “CUSTOMER_ORDER_DELIVERY”.  I believe the LU name is CustomerOrderDelivery.

Any help would be appeciated.

Thanks,

Paresh

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Badge +15

Hi @Paresh .

In the standard application you don have a screen connected to CustomerOrderDelivery for CRUD operations.

You can add this as a custom tab in IEE client for read only purpose as a overview screen and it is not recommend to do inserts , updates and deletes on this table since the business logic has been written  under the customer order flow  and shipment flow to do transactions on that table.

if you are using the Aurena client, you cannot add other pages as tabs in aurena. Rather you must create a new page as per IFS documentation.

Regards

Manoj

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @Manoj Ruwanhewa,

Thanks for the info and quick response.   

We are only looking to add it to IEE as a read only Tab.   The problem I am having is that when I try to add it as a Tab to the customer order screen I can’t seem to find the Page in the list.  Maybe I am searching for the wrong Page name, or I might be missing a step.  Would you mind providing me the steps you would use to add it to the screen, and the Page name I should be searching for? 

Thanks

Paresh

Badge +15

Hi @Paresh,

I didn’t try it but I would suggest below steps.

1. Create a new custom logical unit to fetch data for the columns which you want to get data from CUSTOMER_ORDER_DELIVERY 
  2. Then create a new custom page based on that logical unit. (Check ifs documentation)
  3. Finally when you add  a new tab to customer order screen, it should fetch the page which you have created in the step2.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Manoj