Question

Cannot reach identity storage. Please contact administrator.

• 4 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

When we try to log onto our non production environments we are getting the following error:

Cannot reach identity storage. please contact administrator.

We have tried restarted the middleware and database but still getting the same error. Our Live environment is working with no errors. Any ideas?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Badge +15

hi @mlcscottonn 

This error appear when there is a failure of the authentication from your LDAP or Azure  authentication

Ideally a restart of the  DB and MWS server should correct this, but if it is still not working please check the set up and use bellow F1 documentation for more details.

https://wit.ifsworld.com/F1docs/Apps10/Foundation1/040_administration/210_security/015_authentication/default.htm

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @mlcscottonn,

I hope you have restarted the DB Server VM? Am I correct?
Furthermore,  Have you verified the database connection string In admin console is correctly configured?

Kind Regards,
Jeewaka.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

Yes we have restarted the DB server VM, but I will ask them to verify the database connection string. This has been working fine, up until Friday last week.

Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @mlcscottonn,

Thank you for the response. If the issue not resolved, please ask the tech team to check for any changes done by the DB or Application side. Furthermore ask them to do an application reconfiguration by creating a new certificate. 

I hope  this will help you.

Cheers!
Jeewaka.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thank you to everyone for your help. The issue has now been resolved. 

We stopped the services again and rebooted the servers.