Question

Uploaded Bank Statement not Showing transactions

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

I have uploaded the bank statement through a slightly modified external template copied from the STDBNKSTAT. The file gets transferred and the header information (opening balance) is also shown in the automatic bank rec window - but the transactions aren’t.

In the External File Transactions, it can be seen that the columns are assigned correctly. What am I missing here?

Auto rec

As you can see, the bank transactions are missing. I might be overlooking something simple, but cannot figure it out.

help!

This is App10 UPD13

Pamith

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @PamithK ,

If all other fields are correctly mapped to the system, please try un-checking the checkbox “Exclude Matched” which is available in the Header of the Automatic Transaction Matching window.

Please let me know your feedback.

Regards,

Lihini.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Lihini, unfortunately that was also not the case. The transactions in the statement are not existing in the cash book - so they wouldn’t have matched anyway.

Any other clue?

Pamith

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

How many rows are in the bank statement file?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi. 

In your file, transaction date on the detail line is not matching header transaction date. 
Is this what you wanted? I think normally you are loading bank statement for one day and dates are matching… This might be reason that transactions are not visible - header for given day is missing.