Question

U voucher info

• 27 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

where can i search for a u voucher? we have posted u voucher in the ledger but its not appearing in the purchase ledger control account.

Help please

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Sohail ,

Do you have the U voucher number? If yes,  you can directly search it  either in GL Voucher Rows Analysis window or GL Voucher Details Analysis window.

Best Regards,

Sachin

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi,

Have you done the ‘Update GL Voucher’ process. The vouchers will not post to GL until you perform this action. 

Best Regards

Narmada

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @sohail,

I agreed with the Sachin’s reply. Further you can search for the voucher in GL voucher details analysis window a well.

Kind Regards,

Kalpa.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Sohail ,

Alternatively you can search the U voucher in GL Vouchers Analysis window as below. 

Thanks & regards,

Amalith

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Thanks guys. how do i know that this jnl is posted and not stuck some where. BTW GL update routine has been done.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thanks guys. how do i know that this jnl is posted and not stuck some where. BTW GL update routine has been done.

Hi @Sohail,

If it’s not posted to GL, you can find the voucher in the Voucher entry window. 

Kind Regards,

Kalpa.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

i checked and no data appeared. By looking at it, looks like it has been posted after the period close. It has voucher date 25 May but the entry and approval date is 9th June.

Am i correct in thinking that?