Question

what are the settings to be configured for the fsm person to login PSO Application through FSM schedule workbench

• 27 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

what are the settings to be configured for the fsm person to login to PSO Application by clicking FSM schedule workbench?

I have selected the person as - PSO System user and i have assigned the default WFM ADMIN Role. But still the person is not able to login to pso application when i click the Schedule Workbench from the FSM Web Client.?

In case i need to create a new role what are the mandatory role settings need to be configured to access the PSO Application through FSM Schedule Workbench?

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @TatKhandM,

Please make sure whether you have configured the Scheduling App param, ‘THREESIXTY_ENABLED’ to ‘Y’.

Also, make sure that ‘BROADCAST_URL’ is given the correct one.

Cheers! :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi ,

Both the parameters are correct but when i click the schedule workbench the pso login screen is coming and prompting for username and password.

My requirement is need to login to PSO from FSM schedule workbench without prompting for username and password

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @TatKhandM,

Assuming that the relevant FSM-PSO integration configuration setup has been made, you have to make sure that the specific User is Enabled on PSO.

If this is enabled, also make sure that the password matches the one set in FSM for this user.

Best regards,

Kulunu

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

It is working now from the smart client and not working from the webclient.

Need your support

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

In FSM6.13 version  ,FSM users are able to login to the pso application through Smart Client but not able to login through Web Client.

Need your support in solving the above query in the FSM6.13  Web Client.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@TatKhandM if this is only happening in UPD 13 then it sounds like a bug, please raise a case