Question

Multiselect Button on FSM Smart Client

• 8 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Team,

I have added the Custom Button in one of the screen and tried to implement the Multi Selection of Serial Id functionality, with reference of the Baseline Client Script of the  SELECT button in the Shipping Screen.

I had implemented this Same script in New Custom Button which worked in the Web client not working in the smart client.

Need Suggestion on this

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @TatKhandM ,

The selection button client script has been specifically targeted only for the web client, and I assume most likely the smart client functionality is handled through the baseline client code. Therefore, web client script will not work similarly with smart client. You may need to write custom code for this.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Saranga,

Appreciate your support….

We tried writing the Custom code for smart client and we used the below function

openPopup();

will this function works in the Smart client.?

Regards,

Murali

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi Saranga,

Appreciate your support….

We tried writing the Custom code for smart client and we used the below function

openPopup();

will this function works in the Smart client.?

Regards,

Murali

Are you referring to the client script on smart client? openPopup function only works for web client.

Or are you referring the client code level customization?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Saranga,

openPopup() Function we used in the Custom Client Script and for Smart Client can you suggest us the Alternative function for the openPopup() in the Smart client script?