Solved

How to consume data of MPM in mobile

• 23 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello Team,

My question is on MPM, How we can use the MPM for the mobile solution , like how we can consume the data of the MPM for the mobile . 

Please let me know about from the server side as well as from mobile side

How it's look like through the code.

Please guide on this and provide solution through the code for the better understanding .

icon

Best answer by Lee Pinchbeck 24 December 2021, 10:31

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

I do not understand the question.  There are hundreds of MPMs, all of which are defined in FSM Server code.  The FSM Mobile client does not have a similar MPM concept.  There are a few features in the FSM Mobile solution that submit an MPM call to the server, such as posting a shipment or posting a receipt.  These are all done in code and data changes from the execution of the MPM on the server are typically synced through the mobile synchronization architecture, based on the sync rules.

Hopefully, this answers your question.  If not, please provide specific details about what you are trying to do.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi Gummin ,

Thank you for the quick response, we are beginner in MPM , so we are expecting is there any doc or some code so that we can understand the communication between the web client and mobile client through code , 

can you please tell me the feature , whatever feature you are using for the FSM mobile solution through code .

I wanted to ask how we can post the data on the web client through MPM and how we can get the data for the web client through MPM .

let me explain : suppose I want to show the data of  "Hello World” on the mobile UI , I want to show this  "Hello World” after get the data from the Web client MPM . Then how we can do that through code.

Basically how we can do the request to Web client or get the response from the Web client  through MPM code. 

I need the solution for the Web-client as well as for the mobile client 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi Gummin ,

Thank you for the quick response, we are beginner in MPM , so we are expecting if there is any doc or some code so that we can understand the communication between Metrix server and the web client or mobile client through code . 

Can you please tell me the feature , whatever feature you are using for the FSM mobile solution through code?.

I wanted to ask how we can post the data on the web client or mobile client through MPM and how we can get the response data through MPM call.

Let me explain in more detail: suppose I want to show the data of  custom MPM that returns "Hello World” on the mobile UI , I want to show this  "Hello World” after getting the data from custom MPM . Then how we can do that through code.

Basically how we can do the MPM request to the server and get the response from in the Web client  or Mobile client through coding. 

I need the solution for the Web-client as well as for the mobile client.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @shaludroid,

If you want to display “Hello World” on the mobile you would configure that just on the mobile, no communication to server necessary.

If it is some piece of data from the server database you wish to display then this is controlled via the sync rules.

The sync rules control what information is transferred to the mobile device and when.

It sounds like you could do with, first, requesting training on FSM mobile and its functionality as the Community is not the place to start getting in to the details of the design architecture of the applications.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @Lee Pinchbeck ,

Thank you for the response, sure will that for the better understanding.