Question

Sales Part Attachments

• 28 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

In the Cloud application, is there a way to search Sales Parts by Attachment Count? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Possibly by adding a custom field that you use to search in. It might be slow though, unless you also can search on some other field to limit the number of hits.

Can you tell us a bit more about your use case and some example searches?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @cbakerchmm,

Maybe the document-object connections page can be useful (Document Management > Document Object Connections).

Perhaps perform a search based on the number of documents connected, or if an object has more the e.g. 2 document connected as in this example:

Then from the menu (three dots on the row) go to Details for the object.

/Erik

Badge +1

When a Sales part has attachments there is the little circle with document count in it. I assume it is a field with an ID.  

Can it be used in an advanced search.   I need a list of Sales Parts that don’t have their attachments. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

It cannot be used in an advanced search.

When a Sales part has attachments there is the little circle with document count in it. I assume it is a field with an ID.  

Can it be used in an advanced search.   I need a list of Sales Parts that don’t have their attachments. 

It cannot be used in an advanced search.

I suggest you create a quick report to find what you want. It should not be hard.