Question

How to add IFS CRM and SRM to Microsoft Outlook

• 6 May 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Community,

Please can you advise how to add IFS CRM and SRM panel to the Microsoft Outlook? what are requirements to add them to my Microsoft outlook? do I need to upload any file and where do I get the file from? 

Thanks for your contribution.

Mesh 

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

The Add-on page shows the manifest files for download.

Technical documentation can be found at https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/020_installation/400_installation_options/130_add-on_cmp/rmpanl/

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@Dilini Arandara , thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately, I cannot see those Manifest File on my add-ons (see screenshot below) Please do you know why? I have checked both TEST and PROD environment, I'm seeing the same thing. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

What is your UPD version? IFS recommends CRM panel to be used in App10 UPD8 onwards due to couple of issues in earlier updates. 

I hope you have RMPANL component, If you don’t see this in UPD 8 or above, it likely means the RMPANL component is not present in your installation.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@Dilini Arandara , we are currently using UPD14 version. How do we make it present in our installation? Thanks for your help. 

Mesh 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,
If you are in UPD14 and if you have RMPANL component as well, then I’m not sure why it is not available in Add-ons list for you. May be someone else can help you out here. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@Dilini Arandara it maybe a license issue, I will reach out to IFS. 

Many thanks for your help. 

Mesh 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@Dilini Arandara we checked RMPANL Component is not present in our installation - see screen shot below. So how do make the RMPANL present in our installation? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

You may have to contact your IFS Consulting team and request from them.

Thanks,

Dilini