Question

Cancel PO Receipt - Quantity No Longer Available?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello Everyone,

We have an error on a PO receipt that needs to be cancelled. The error states that the received quantity is no longer available in the receipt location. The data shows otherwise. Does anyone have experience with a similar problem.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Are there any reservations or count reports against any of those IPIS records that has them locked?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Shawn,

There are no reservations, count report records, or availability control restrictions locking the records

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello Everyone,

We have an error on a PO receipt that needs to be cancelled. The error states that the received quantity is no longer available in the receipt location. The data shows otherwise. Does anyone have experience with a similar problem.

@BOAABAIN , Could you kindly explain the method that you used to resolve this issue? Because I am having same problem currently.

Badge +1

The items need to be in the same location as to where they were received.  If you move them back, you should be able to proceed.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Moving the parts back to the location they were received did nothing as the original receipt had erroneous WDR assigned. When the WDR numbers were removed, the link to the original receipt was broken and the cancellation errored (Yes, the WDR numbers were put back in to try to cancel the receipt, but it didn’t work). In the end we had to submit a ticket to IFS which is currently in progress. The case references bug id 159160

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Moving the parts back to the location they were received did nothing as the original receipt had erroneous WDR assigned. When the WDR numbers were removed, the link to the original receipt was broken and the cancellation errored (Yes, the WDR numbers were put back in to try to cancel the receipt, but it didn’t work). In the end we had to submit a ticket to IFS which is currently in progress. The case references bug id 159160

Hello BOAABAIN, i’m facing the same issue on my customer environment; but only if the receipt is connected to a project. Is it the same case for you?

I’ll really appreciate if you could update this post once the ticket is solved. Thanks for all 

Badge +1

I had this problem too. You need to update by checking the references on Transaction History.

Badge

I’ll really appreciate if you could update this post once the ticket is solved. Thanks for all 

Badge

Thanks for all   t tv

hellodear.in

Badge

Hi, was a resolution found to this? We’re also experiencing the same issue. 

Thanks.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

This has not been resolved. you will probably have to log an issue with IFS for a data repiar

Badge

This has not been resolved. you will probably have to log an issue with IFS for a data repiar

Thanks for your update.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Everyone,

if the was solved by the data repair can you please suggest me the script ? or solved by any another way apppreciate if you could share the same .

Thanks in advance