Question

PM actions not shown in Resource Analysis

• 13 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I wonder why not all PMs are shown in a planned resource in the Resource Analysis window:

Planned Tasks
​​​​​​
Planned Resource
​​​​

Second PM:

Planned Task
Planned Resource

Now in the Resource Analysis for this defined resource only PM Action 14428 is shown:

Resource Analysis

What needs to be done to get a proper snapshot? RMB “Refresh Snapshot...” doesn’t work :(.

Thanks in advance

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@dadude 

First thing which come in mind, do you have a maintenance plan on the PM Actions?

Can you show these tabs of the two PM Actions?

Robert

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @EqeRobertK providing the plans is easy :):

Plan for PM action 1
Plan for PM action 2

So there are plans and everything is in place. It is really confusing, why one is shown the other not :/.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @dadude ,

This looks like a bug.

Is it correct that you have changed the 12,5 hours later?

It looks like if you make any chnages, that not the correct value is picked from the field duration.

Even if yo ucreate a new revision, then still the wrong value is picked. Please create a case for IFS (I am working for a pratner), so they can investigate this.

Good luck,

Robert

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @dadude ,

This looks like a bug.

Is it correct that you have changed the 12,5 hours later?

It looks like if you make any chnages, that not the correct value is picked from the field duration.

Even if yo ucreate a new revision, then still the wrong value is picked. Please create a case for IFS (I am working for a pratner), so they can investigate this.

Good luck,

Robert

Hi @EqeRobertK. Lucky for us that the customer already created a ticket in parallel. Since the customer and I felt like it seems to be a bug.

Thanks again.