Use default buyer supplier ( Purchase Requisition )

• 18 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hello,

I'm on cloud environment 23R1

Can you tell me if this checkbox works for you because I can't group several DA lines on a CA with the buyer in the supplier file. 

This is the button in question when the DA is transformed into a CA 

Thank you for your help 

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@audreyS I’m using IFS Cloud 23.2.2 and that functionality - ‘Use default Buyer from Supplier’ doesn’t work. When the PO is created it’s fetching the default buyer setup at user level (Sites per User) instead of the Buyer from Supplier/Purchase tab.

I guess this would need to be addressed by IFS Support. It’s a bug in my opinion.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

@Marcel.Ausan okay, thanks for your feedback. How do I make sure this bug is properly accounted for? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@audreyS just submit a ticket to IFS Support on behalf of your customer. IFS Support will take this with R&D and will give you feedback once it will be fixed in a higher release update.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

@Marcel.Ausan 

Hello,

Yes the ticket is already done for my customer who is in AURENA but I wanted to know if someone had made the request for this version 23R1. 

Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I just did a quick test to confirm that it’s a bug in 23R2 as well. It doesn’t matter for which version the bug is opened. R&D will usually fix it in all supported RUs (23R2 / 23R1 / 22R2 / 22R1).

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

@Marcel.Ausan 

Ok thank you very much for your help 

They are looking at my case and will get back to me.