Question

Remote Warehouse Shipping Locations not recognized when Reporting Picking on Shipments

• 21 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Has anyone else run into this:

IFS Cloud 22R2; Stock is in a Remote Warehouse Picking Location.  When you try to Report Picking using Shipment Inventory on a Shipment for this item, you cannot select the Shipping Location Type to move the Inventory.  They are not shown in the LOV.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @muellerjs14 ,

Works fine for me. Hope you have enough stock in the picking location.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @muellerjs14 ,

Works fine for me. Hope you have enough stock in the picking location.

Hi @Upasari

I ran into this issue as well, although it’s not a matter of available inventory.  The Shipment Location is simply not visible if it belongs to a Remote Warehouse.

Below are the recreation steps:

• Reserve material in a location that belongs to a Remote Warehouse
  • Report Picking of this material and attempt to select a Location with a Location Type of Shipment that belongs to the Remote Warehouse
    • Within the LOV, only Shipment locations belonging to a non-Remote Warehouse are visible 
    • Although it’s possible to complete the Shipment, the transaction is inaccurate as because it shows the material virtually in a different warehouse than it is physically.  

For me this, this was in 22R2 SUPD 4.

If you are not running into this issue, can you please advise if the business scenario was the same and which UPD you have installed?  

Thanks.