Question

Reconciliation Process Customer schedule

• 20 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 2 replies

Hello,

My company have just done an upgrade from Apps9 upd 8 to Apps9 upd 18. 

We have noticed changes in the reconciliation process of customer schedules during the upgrade. I’m looking for more detailed specification about how the reconcile is supposed to work in different scenarios, more details than are available in the online help and e-training as this information has not helped us to solve the problem so far.

The remaining problem is that we have some customers that does not keep backorder lines in the customer schedules other than as accumulated information. We did not have a problem with this in previous version, but now the reconcile are treating deliveries towards the backorders as deliveries on future order lines and removing qty in the reconcile process. The setup in Customer schedule agreement part;

Call-off BO option - ignore in reconcile

Call-off reconcile option - use delivery note

I’m investigating a work around skipping the reconcile completely but of course that is not the way I would like to have it. Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve the problem, or know if I can find more information about the scenarios anywhere?

Thanks,

br Emma

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

When del note is used for reconcile process, system just checks the number of goods have been sent after the specified del note, and deduct that amount from the schedule lines with the logic of “customer was not aware of shipments that was made after that delnote. And the received schedule quantities were calculated with that information” so if customers are not sending back order quantities, you should ignore delivery note in reconciliation, may be there can be alternative solutions if there is reference information available from customer for lines.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi,

We experience the similar behaviour (app10 upd17) but with the odd twist of the system not deducting the correct amount. In the example below I have 48 pcs in transit, no backorder line on the schedule and then the system deducts 2 pcs per call off line. Is this a bug? It would make sence if the first line in the scedule is completely deducted but not 2 pcs per line, right?

@EmmaE did you have the same issue? Did you solve it? 

@AHMET.GULTEKIN do you have any thoughts about the issue we are experiencing? 

Regards,

Josefin