Solved

Lobby Element: PO Lines not conneted to CO Lines

• 5 May 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I am about to configure the above mentioned lobby element. I thought the solution would be simple, i.e. exclude demand Codes like Purch Order Trans, Purch order Dir, Int Purch Trans, Int Purch Dir. 

However, I observed that there could be PO lines having Demand Code = Invent order, but still conneted to a CO in ‘Supply Chain Purchase Order Analysis’. Isn’t this understanding correct? If yes, what do you think would be an appropriate way to develop this lobby element? 

icon

Best answer by Asela Munasinghe 25 May 2023, 11:10

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Asela Munasinghe,

Yes, it’s possible to retain the Supply Code of Invent if the Customer Order Line is manually pegged to a supply order (i.e. Purchase Order).  

If the above is the case, you will notice that the Pegged Qty field will be equal to the quantity that is pegged to the supply.  

You could also exclude lines with a Supply Code of Invent with a value greater than 0 in the Pegged Qty.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@astfarazt thanks for your response. Sorry I was a bit confusing the way I posted my question. The Lobby Element I need to configure is “Internal PO lines not connected to CO lines”. 

Let’s say if we go with a condition like Pegged Qty = 0 and also demand codes = Int Purch Dir, Int Purch Trans, Invent Order, Project, I believe still it captures ‘non internal’ PO lines [due to capture of ‘Invent Order’ and ‘Project’. I found that there are internal order lines under both these demand codes in our IFS enviornment] So what would be an approprite way to capture this? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Can you expand a bit more on the business requirement?  You mentioned ‘Internal PO lines not connected to CO lines’.  

What is the organization hoping to learn or solve with this search?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@Asela Munasinghe 

I just checked the debugger and can see below select retrieving both the internal PO and the CO to the order analysis window.

Wouldn’t it be possible for you to capture the ‘Internal PO lines not connected to CO lines’ based on this?

-- Context: tbwSupplyOrderAnalysis
-- Module: Ifs.Application.Discom.dll
-- Namespace: Ifs.Application.Discom
-- Object: tbwSupplyOrderAnalysis
-- Method: DataSourcePopulateIt

select OBJID, OBJVERSION, TREE_ID, NODE_ID, ORDER_TYPE, ORDER_REF1, ORDER_REF2, ORDER_REF3, ORDER_REF4, CONTRACT, PART_NO, HEADER_STATUS, STATUS, CUSTOMER_NO, VENDOR_NO, DEMAND_CODE, SUPPLY_CODE, CONDITION_CODE, SHIP_VIA_CODE, WANTED_DELIVERY_DATE, PLANNED_DELIVERY_DATE, PLANNED_RECEIPT_DATE, PLANNED_SHIP_DATE, REVISED_START_DATE, REVISED_DUE_DATE, QUANTITY, UNIT_MEAS, QTY_ASSIGNED, QTY_PICKED, QTY_SHIPPED, QTY_ARRIVED, QTY_PER_ASSEMBLY, REVISED_QTY_DUE, QTY_COMPLETE, INCOMING_MESSAGE_STATUS_DB, INCOMING_MESSAGE_DB, CATALOG_TYPE_DB, DEMAND_CODE_DB from IFSAPP.SUPPLY_ORDER_ANALYSIS where ( TREE_ID = 52093 ) order by NODE_ID;

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Can you expand a bit more on the business requirement?  You mentioned ‘Internal PO lines not connected to CO lines’.  

What is the organization hoping to learn or solve with this search?

@astfarazt Sure, several sites sells and buys from internal customers and suppliers. In some of those POs, we noticed that the internal CO is no longer connected. Need to identify them to investigate the error. Hence this is a requirement obviously to look at a few errornous samples in IFS

@Vimukthi Mahakumbura will check this and come back, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Vimukthi Mahakumbura it dosen’t help unfortunately

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Closing this thread because we found the following solution:

We will use the below query for the lobby element. Hope someone finds this useful.

select count(order_no)
from PURCHASE_ORDER
where order_code = '4'
and OBJSTATE NOT IN ('Closed', 'Cancelled')
and TRUNC(date_entered) < TRUNC(SYSDATE + INTERVAL '5' MINUTE)
and vendor_co_no IS NULL

Here, the field ‘Supp Order No’ in Purchase Order > Misc Order Info is taken into account. We had overloooked that field earlier. Because we are looking at errornous internal PO lines [it’s an internal PO, but for some reason the CO connection isn’t there] this’ll do for now.