Skip to main content
Solved

Syncing Purchase Parts to DB Viewer for Mobile Users

• 25 July 2024
  • 7 replies

Hi everyone,

I need some clarification regarding the purchase part process for mobile users. If we create a purchase part on the mobile users' site and add a supplier for that purchase part (PP), will it automatically sync to the purchase_part table in DB viewer?

Or are there any prerequisites needed to ensure these purchase parts appear in the MWO users' purchase_part table in DB viewer?

NOTE: the created inventory part can be visible in Inventory_part table.
I have run the refresh all inventory part database scheduled task as well. Still the PP cannot be seen.
User is not connected to any warehouse. (Even he is not connected, some old purchase parts are visible in purchase_part table, newly created ones are not synced) Hope this is an issue with the data set up.

Thanks!

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

If that is a new PP that is not linked to any of the mobile user assigned work tasks, you will need to add it to a Part Assortment connected to the user (check “Mobile User Assortments” page in Aurena). Also run the Refresh All Purchase Parts database task to refresh the mobile_user_purch_part table.

Then the new part should be synced to mobile when the PurchasePart entity is synced.

Thanks

Sampath  

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi,

I think you have to run Refresh_All_Purch_Parts database scheduled task as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Also check out IFS Cloud - MWO Service demystified (24R1) | IFS Community, there are sections on parts, assortments, database jobs, etc.

Badge +5

@skullk  and @dirolk 

1.I have created a purchase requisition to the WT from back office and then send the WT to mobile.

2.Then I check the purchase_part table- No record

3.Then I Run the Refresh_All_Purch_Parts database scheduled task- Still No records

(But in both steps, the part can be visible in Inventory_part table.)

4.Then I add the part to a user connected part assortment and Init the app- Still No record

5.Then I Run the Refresh_All_Purch_Parts database scheduled task- Than I could see the PP.

Could you please explain why the PP does not appear when it is connected to a WT (as mentioned in step, 1,2,3) and transferred to the mobile user? I have to connect this part to the user-connected assortment section in order to make the PP appear in mobile.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Looks like mobile_user_purch_part_tab is not updated correctly with task connected purchase parts then. But mobile_user_invent_part_tab gets updated correctly with task connected inventory parts. 

Could be a defect in the system and needs further investigations. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

Newly registered Purchase parts are added to the intermediate table through the scheduled task and data in this table are synched to mobile .

These include: 

• Purchase Parts connected to Assortments in Mobile User Assortments 

• Purchase Parts from Purchase Orders linked to assigned tasks for the mobile user 

• Purchase Parts from Purchase Orders with Destination set to a user connected warehouse 

Purchase parts from Purchase requisitions that are not yet converted to purchase orders are not considered. 

Badge +5

@Uthpala Thank You so much for further clarification!