Question

Synchronisation Service Notes from MWO to Cloud

• 29 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +6

Hello,

I have a problem with the synchronisation of Service Notes from MWO to Cloud in 23R2. I am able to see in Cloud the changes made to the notes in MWO only after initializing MWO. I have tried with the synchronisation rules and server cache, but it is still not working. Does anyone have any ideas how this would work?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Iulia

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

Are you saying changes made to the service notes from MWO are not synced to the cloud? Do you get  any other changes made from MWO synced to the cloud?

After making the change in MWO, go and see the MWO sync monitor to see if the transactions are piled up without sending to the server.

Thanks

Sampath

Badge +6

Hello @skullk , thank you for the help. Yes, exactly, the changes made to the service notes are not synced to cloud. I have tried with other changes in MWO (Long Description, Allocated Finish, Priority) in the Request Task and I can see them in Cloud.

Is this the screen that you mean? I can see the logs for the other changes, but there are no logs when I make changes to the service notes:

Best regards,

Iulia

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

Did you check if any of the transactions coming from mobile has failed in the server in the Failed Transactions screen in cloud? 
If the issue persists please report a support ticket for further investigations.

Thanks

Sampath

Badge +6

@skullk, thank you for the hint, I have indeed a lot of failed transactions for service notes. I assume this is not the normal behaviour.

Userlevel 7

This is an issue resolved in 23R2 SU4 and 24R1EA/GA. Which release are you testing this on?