Question

Surveys for eForms in mWO: User Guide

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I’m working with IFS Apps 10 UPD 14 and IFS MWO Service 10 (Aurena native client) and I’m searching for a user guide or documentation which describes in detail all functionality and fields and options in a Survey, Questions & Answers for mWO.

The customer is also asking about such a documentation.

Thx in advance for your support

Harald

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

Please try out this webcast.

https://web.microsoftstream.com/video/73f01ad8-346d-487d-96d9-26a8330af5b1?channelId=668dc8de-3c91-4675-9b0b-a987f128c8b1

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi,

This video is the same as for workflow configuration and include only some slides oh very high level. Is there any additional info available. This would be great.

Thx

Harald

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

Yes, the webcast provides an overview. At the moment we are working on creating more detailed help documents for surveys in mWO. 
However if you have questions about specific functionality or option in mWO survey, please let me know, I will try to help.

Thanks

Sampath    

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi Sampath,

thanks for your reply. If I’ve more questions, I’ll come back to you with my questions.

Thanks, Regards

Harald

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

Is the more detailed help document for surveys in MWO ready, where can it be found?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@skullk for some reason I cannot log into Microsoft Stream and see the video. Is there another link? Or some documents that are available?

Thank you,
Michael

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi,

Can we have the documentation on survey?

Best Regards,

Navod

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

Please find below the documentation for surveys in IFS Cloud for MWO. It’s the same for Apps 10 as well with the exception of Resource Start Shift / Resource End Shift surveys. 

https://docs.ifs.com/ifsclouddocs/23r1/DefineMaintenanceBasics/AboutMaintenanceSurveys.htm?StandAlone=true

Thanks

Sampath