Question

MWO User Having Issues With Inventory

• 11 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I have a user who is getting some errors in mWo that I cannot replicate with me user.  They’re receiving the following error when trying to do a quick issue:

Quick Issue Error

Seems like MWO Service 10 is having difficulty pulling some default values.  He’s connected to a site, warehouse and assortment.  I have the same security and settings as him and I am able to do a quick issue on the same WO (different task) without issue.

He’s also getting the below error when trying to create material demand from mwo Service 10:

Material Demand Error

Not sure why he’s getting this. 

Any ideas?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi ,

Do you have any errors in the logs of this user?

You can view that logs in “Explore mobile user” window in IEE. Also please check whether is there any errors in synchronized entities tab as well.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi ,

Do you have any errors in the logs of this user?

You can view that logs in “Explore mobile user” window in IEE. Also please check whether is there any errors in synchronized entities tab as well.

I had checked that and there are no errors

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hello,

This issue occurred as the next button did not have the code to add the task information and resulted in error : Function<GetNewMatReqDefaults>: Failed to read value from Task.Sitewhen trying to issue material.

This was fixed with update 10 mWO last year as a bug fix.

Best Regards,

Vinu.