Question

MWO Mobile work Order - Historical Work

• 26 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Dear all,

I am wondering if it is possible to synchronize Historical Work Orders (connected to either Functional or Serial Objects)?

Target is to allow Technicians to see what happened on the Object before they start their own work/assignment.

I am not looking for all details of a Work ORder/ Work Tasks - but I think information such as Performed workv should be available.

thank oyu

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

Yes you can view the historical work done for the object you are assigned to work on. Go to the work details page and then go the “Service Book” on the work task actions to see all work tasks reported on the object.

One thing to note is, service book data must have been “cached” into mobile so user must be online to access those if not already cached. At the first time of viewing data online, those get cached as well so can be accessed offline afterwards. 

Further, the cached data is auto refreshed in a pre defined interval (every 2 hours) and can be refreshed manually from Sync Monitor as well. 

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi

thank you for the reply.

Good to hear there is an option for it “Service Book”.

I am currently using MWO Maintenance (IFS Cloud) - Should I use MWO Service instead?

right now, I cannot see this Service Book in any options - is it something to declare/setup somewhere?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

In maintenance it is called “Log Book”. Can’t you see it?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Oh… yes, I can see it but I get the following error message

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Any idea on the above error @Binesh ?

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

The error “Server is no longer available at this address. Please contact administrator.” is shown from the client apps when a server call returns HTTP 301 (Moved) or HTTP 302 (Redirect) error code. The server-side network configuration must be checked to see why this error code is given.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi,

I got it solved thanks to IFS consultant that took remotely control on my machine

All was about configuraiton / synchrinization rules / Permissions / ...

thanks for your support