Question

MWO Error when Start Work: Failed to read value from TaskRec.Company

• 12 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hi All,

When clicking on “my Word” → “Start Work” I got the following

Error: Utility<GetWorkResourceGroupSeq>: Failed to read value from TaskRec.Company

Some additional info

• IFSMAINTENGAPP user is assign to right site 
  • The user I’m using on MWO Maintenance is belongs to the Company and Site
  • Resource Structure created with a Resource Group (type Person Group) assigned
  • The user is belongs to the Resource Group where I can see Company and Site details
  • The WO is assigned to the Maintenance Org
  • Security Group granted to AURENA_NATIVE_APPS for MWO MaintEngApp 22

System Details:

• IFS Cloud 22R1
  • MWO Maintenance v. 22.9.642.0

What should I check more? Any input?

Thanks in advance for your help.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Mirco Veltri ,

It seems that there could be an issue with the JtTask entity and it is not syncing correctly to the mobile app. Can you go to Aurena Native User → Your User → Logs → Check if there are any errors like “Error when synchronizing entity : JtTask (<due to some error>)”?

If so, please add them here.

/Ibrahim

Badge +2

Hi @Ibrahim Naazir thanks for your proper response.

Attached is the log for the user extracted between yesterday night and today and filtered by “JT%”

I cannot see any error but some info rows like “Init data ignored for JtTaskResource as user has not been granted to access it”

Any advice?

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Mirco Veltri,

I see the below line in the logs:

“Init data ignored for JtTask as user has not been granted to access it”

This means that tasks are not synced to the mobile as access is not provided. Can you please check the security grants for the users as they have not been correctly granted? This info line suggests that the user does not have the access to these entities and therefore you get this error.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ibrahim 

Badge +2

hi @Ibrahim Naazir ,

may you tell me where should I check what you mentioned?

Should I add entity filters (which ones?) to the App

Aurena Native Apps → Administration → Security Grants and Entity Filters → App Details

or?

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Mirco Veltri 

You need to ensure both steps are properly followed when setting up the MWO app according to the documentation. Can you check both the projections and the security groups as below?

Permission

• You need to grant to your permission set that is used for the native projections. You need to add all projections belonging to the component MWO in Solution Manager > Users and Permissions > Permission Sets > Permission Set > Projections. Your permission set should also have the permission set AURENA_NATIVE_RUNTIME granted.
  • And then, you need to add the security groups in window Solution Manager > Aurena Native Apps > Administration > Security Grants and Entity Filters > Security Grants By Permission Set.

Projections give access to the app to send transactions to the server. Security groups give access to data and pages.
Badge +2

Thanks @Ibrahim Naazir 

the permission configuration was ok. The issue was due to the fact that:

• URENA_NATIVE_RUNTIME is granted as permission set to AURENA_NATIVE_APPS where all the MaintEngApp 22 entities are there
  • on our system, AURENA_NATIVE_APPS is granted for permission set IFSAPP_FULL
  • IFSAPP_FULL was not granted to my user

Adding IFSAPP_FULL to my user and forcing the MWO init again, fixed the issue.

Thanks for you support