Question

IFS Cloud: MWO- My work calender

• 10 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi, 

I am unable to see the absence, project & training information in the my work calender. Below application parameter are set and resource has the work & project allocation for a week and I can only see work allocation & breaks in the mobile client.

‘’

My Work Calendar is by default turned on, the Application Parameter CALENDAR_VIEW set to FALSE will disable it in the menu.
The following two Application Parameters for fetching Absence, Training and Projects has been added.

• CALENDAR_FUTURE_LIMIT, Defines the number of days to sync events in the future
  • CALENDAR_HISTORY_LIMIT, Defines the number of days to sync historical events 

‘’

Regards,

Mithun K V

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

Project allocations which falls in between calendar future and history limits should be visible in MWO calendar. Can you please check if those are visible in the Dispatch console (in Aurena) first? 

Thanks

Sampath 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @skullk ,

Sorry for the late response. I have checked and project allocations are not visible in the dispatch console. But the same appears in the resource monitoring Gantt. Am I missing something here?? FYI, project allocation is partial and not 100%.

Regards,

Mithun K V

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

I believe that’s the reason. Only the 100% allocations are considered as fixed allocations and show in Dispatch console. And same applies in the MWO calendar as the data is fetched from the same entity as DC does.

Thanks

Sampath