Solved

How to add a Custom Screen to the all debrief flow

• 27 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I have created 8 debrief workflow which are created based on the base debrief flow depending on my task type. 1. Install task 2. Repair Task etc.

Once I created the flow and did all the modifications. Later I need a screen( Network Details ) which will be common to all debrief flow. If I am adding the Network Details screen to base debrief flow, it's not reflecting to other created task flows.

In this case how to proceed?

1.Should I add the screen to base debrif and then delete all the task type debrif flow and create again the task type debrif flow?

2. Or need to create individual screen for each task type flow?

It will impact a lot if I do these both two.

Is there any other way to do so?

Please suggest 

icon

Best answer by ERHEUS 18 November 2021, 18:19

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi,

I’m assuming this is for the FSM Mobile application.  This answer applies only to FSM.

As far as I know you cannot use a custom screen in more than one workflow without modifying the configuration using a database script.  In other words it can not be done through the designer.

If you have access to the server database you can insert the screen into the correct workflow using an insert script.  You will need to know the workflow id and screen id.  Use the script to insert the row into the mm_workflow_screen table at the server.  After doing the insert at the server you will need to initialize the application at the mobile device to get the new row.  You should then have the new screen in the screen designer - workflow as a movable screen.

Something like this:

INSERT INTO mm_workflow_screen (workflow_id, screen_id, jump_order, step_order, modified_by, modified_dttm, created_by, created_dttm)

VALUES (10, 800, 7, -1, -1, 'PERSONID', '2021-09-07', 'PERSONID', '2021-09-07');

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Just wanted to add a few details that will assist in investigation.

Find screen name, screen id, revision id, design id, etc.

select * from mm_screen

Find workflow name, workflow id, revision id, design id, etc.

select * from mm_workflow

Find design name, design id, design set id, etc.

select * from mm_design

Cheers!