Question

Clock Out.....

• 9 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Community, 

Do anybody know why the Clock Out…. will show up when a user is trying to invoice the task - work assignment has been completed? see screenshot below.

Any explanation will be helpful. Thanks 

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi,

This seems to be an issue. Is this Work Assignment processed  in Mobile or in the IEE client.

Can you elaborate on the test steps followed.

Thanks & Best Regards

Eresha

Userlevel 7

Could it be that the assignment has been completed but that the engineer/tech has clocked in “Return Travel”? Can you see any active clockings for that particular task/assignment in the Work Task Clockings overview?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@ereslk please reply, 

1. This seems to be an issue. Is this Work Assignment processed  in Mobile or in the IEE client. This task was created and completed in MWO by the technician

Can you elaborate on the test steps followed?. As the technician is the one who did the steps I can’t say for sure, however, our techs follow the same instructions. He would have entered his labour under Time, his truck under Tools. And then Completed the task for the Word Details Page.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@anmise please reply below, 

1. Could it be that the assignment has been completed but that the engineer/tech has clocked in “Return Travel”? Can you see any active clockings for that particular task/assignment in the Work Task Clockings overview? I can ask him about the Return Travel he has never done that before and he is one of our original MWO users, so I can’t see it being that. Admins checked in work task clocking’s and there is nothing there for us to delete.