Solved

Can we see finished task on MWO?

• 23 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

hi

where is ‘employee’ workflow configured for MWO? I want to enable the visibility of ‘Finished’ task (NOT completed task) as a tile on MWO dashboard if possible. I have seen that once the task is marked Finished on cloud screen, it disappears from MWO screen for a technician.

ex all such tasks are assignment completed by MWO technician but it no more exists in MWO because it was marked finished in cloud browser.

icon

Best answer by anmise 26 June 2023, 21:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

When you finish the task in MWO there is a toggle to “Keep” the assignment, which keeps it available under “Completed Work”:

Userlevel 7

There is currently no way to keep Finished tasks on the device. As @Alexander Heinze mentioned, you can keep tasks that are “Work Done”, but once they are processed in the backend to a state of Finished, they are removed, as they are considered just that, finished. What would be the scenario where you’d need to keep a task that has been completely finished if I may ask? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I used the toggle Keep/return. In both the cases, it was lost after completion. I think if I swipe it on, return becomes active & then it disappears from MWO

Userlevel 7

I used the toggle Keep/return. In both the cases, it was lost after completion. I think if I swipe it on, return becomes active & then it disappears from MWO

When the task is in status Finished it will disappear regardless. If it’s just Work Done, you should see it in Completed Work. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Thanks all.