Solved

22R2(SU5) ServiceEngApp : Work tasks do not get pushed to device, error in sync task background jobs

• 27 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Team,

I get below error when trying to transfer a work task to a mobile user (for all users), in sync task logs. If I init the device I get the work task and also any updates on the work task from device update backend without any issue.

Looking at below error thinking that it has something to do with custom events and fields, disable all belongs to LUs JtExecutionInstance,JtTask,MobileWorkOrder and ResourceActivity, still no luck.

Anyone seen this before ? have I miss any setup ?

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

//

Sending push entity data failed: Fetching data from database failed - Failed executing query (ORA-00904: "A1"."CF$_YES_OR_NO_DB": invalid identifier)

//

Regards,

Roshan

icon

Best answer by kathlk 27 April 2023, 09:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

After disable custom fields from entity configurations, you also need to delete them from the Mobile Entity details screen and then publish Custom Attributes. may be you missed that step? 

(1) Remove the Custom attribute from below screen for the entity 

(2) Refresh Custom Attributes

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

After disable custom fields from entity configurations, you also need to delete them from the Mobile Entity details screen and then publish Custom Attributes. may be you missed that step? 

(1) Remove the Custom attribute from below screen for the entity 

(2) Refresh Custom Attributes

Thank you Kalila for the feedback!. No i haven't delete them from Entity. Just now i did it, that is query for entity JtTask (and other LUs) and selected the record corresponds to the ServicEngApp version. And then delete the custom field. Then i use refresh server client and refreshed security and mobile catch. 

Where can i find option to refresh 'custom attributes’ as you mentioned in point 2 pls ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Sorry it’s ‘Publish Custom Attributes’ button highlighted. Sorry I wrote is as refresh :-)