Unable to Get the Enumeration Type Custom field to work

• 25 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

I am trying to set a True false (checkbox ticked for true condition and not ticked for false condition) type of enumeration based custom field on Multilevel Availability Check Screen in IFS but due to some reason the logic works fine at sql developer it shows value as false for some records and true for some records but in Front end I can see all of it gets ticked even If it is true or false

This bothers me because I am not able to tell why is this happening, Someone Please give me some insights I am running out of patience. I really hope you understand my situation.

This is the query I have written in Custom Field Select Statement -

SELECT (CASE  WHEN (MULTI_LEVEL_MSG_CONDITION IN ('Available + Open Supply covers Demand','Available covers Demand')) THEN 'TRUE' ELSE 'FALSE' END) "Availability" 
FROM PART_AVAIL_STRUC1931493261_CFV WHERE TOP_CONTRACT = :TOP_CONTRACT AND TOP_PART_NO = :TOP_PART_NO 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

Below query using decode works for me. May be your select query is not just returning value as Decode so it’s not working. Try the same with Decode.

SELECT DECODE (ifsapp.time_pers_diary_api.is_confirmed(company_id_ => :CF$_COMPANY_ID,
                                                emp_no_ =>:CF$_EMP_NO,
                                                account_date_ => :CF$_ACCOUNT_DATE),1,'TRUE','FALSE') FROM DUAL

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @amrflynn 

You may need to add all the key fields in the WHERE condition.

TOP_CONTRACT, TOP_PART_NO, TOP_ENG_CHG_LEVEL, TOP_BOM_TYPE, TOP_ALTERNATIVE_NO, CONTRACT, PART_NO, PROJECT_ID, ACTIVITY_SEQ, STRUCTURE_SEQ_NO

Else you can try the solution suggested above by djay using  Multi_Level_Part_Avail_API.Get_Multi_Level_Msg_Condition or Multi_Level_Part_Avail_API.Get_Multi_Level_Msg_Conditi_Db methods.