Question

Location Unissue is not allowed error

• 8 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hello, When we take back the attached material, it gives the error message in the picture.It records the code snippet in the attachment. We do not encounter such an error when we open a different work order. What is causing this error? Can you help me?

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hello @ertan.ari,

In the work order where the component part quantity is consumed, set the completed quantity to "0". That is, apply the manual unreceive operation for the work order.

But I couldn't find the real reason why some shop orders do this. These shop orders can be viewed on the "As-Built Structure (at navigation: Manufacturing > Shop Order > Material Analysis > )" screen. You will encounter the same error in the shop orders of all series parts on this screen.

Maybe, Experts can offer a more accurate explanation for this error.

Regards,

Barış

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@Björn Hultgren can you help us?

Badge +1

Good Morning @ertan.ari,

Hope your well!

Looking at the picture you attached, i can see that you are trying to unissue from a location with no “On Hand Qty”.
This is why the application is giving the User an Error Message.
The line above has an “On Hand Qty” of 1… if you was to unissue from this location it would work.

First i would check the “Transaction History” of Component Part to see which location the part was received into.

Kind Regards,
Jack

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello @Jack.Jones1 

The topic seems to be related to the “as-built structure” as @baris.halici 

Thank you for your answer.

Regards.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello @ertan.ari ,

Did solve your problem? If not it sounds like you forget to unreceive the manufactured part to me. After you unreceive you should able to unissue your component parts. 

Hope it helps

Ozgun Bal