Question

Labor Load Details

Badge +4
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 11 replies

I am unable to get Labor Load Details to populate after running CRP. I have Man Labor Hours connected to Shop Order Operations. I also have Labor Classes (all set for groups). We do not house employee information in IFS. I have Crew Size, Labor Classes, etc. entered on routings.

As a reference, we are in the process of adding a Scheduling Visualizer Tool (i.e. Manufacturing Visualizer) but I am trying to do all of my prechecks to make sure it is pulling all the correct information. Any insight is helpful!

Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@zwall The first check would be to make sure that you run CRP with Include CRP for Labor enabled.

Badge +4

Hi @Björn Hultgren, thanks for the reply.

Yes, the “Include CRP for Labor Load” is enabled when performing the CRP run.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

If the operation has Labor Setup Time and/or Labor Run Time and a Crew Size > 0 it should generate record(s) in Labor Load Details. Not sure what could be missing then.

Badge +4

That is where my confusion comes in as well. Information on routings, work centers, labor classes are set up properly from what I’ve reviewed.

In IFS Test, there are 3 Shop Orders (1 planned, 2 MRP) that pulls Labor Load Details. I have used them as my basis of comparing all the relevant fields but still have not found any difference between the part numbers for those and the other part numbers.

Badge +4

Wanted to give an update on this thread. I was missing Labor Run Factor in some of my routings. I now wonder if Labor Run Factor will behave the same way as Machine Run Factor and if the Factor Unit is “Units/Hour”, should they (Labor Run Factor and Machine Run Factor) be the same number?