Skip to main content
Question

IFS Cloud Emission s Tracker

• 23 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi all,

From where I can download the “IFS Cloud Emissions Tracker” app. I downloaded “IFS sustainability planner” from MS store. But, it is different from “IFS Cloud Emissions Tracker”. Further, I have seen another app called “IFS Cloud Sustainability Hub”. Is that also a different app? Is there anyone who knows how to use all these aps?

6 replies

Badge +3

You can download IFS Cloud Emissions Tracker - With Cloud Data Integration from

https://etdeploymentpackages.blob.core.windows.net/packages-24r1/PackageDeployment%20IFS%20Cloud%20Customer%202.0.0.1.zip?sp=r&st=2024-05-22T17:21:52Z&se=2025-12-31T01:21:52Z&spr=https&sv=2022-11-02&sr=b&sig=A7ETmyDrSKjo%2FPKo89gGkCAPpuUCpkDSllIXuA21RRQ%3D

Badge +1

Hi @NuwanK

Thanks for the link given link.

Do you know how to install the app? There is one Application type file called PackageDeployer, but it cannot be run in my computer. 

Badge +3

According to IFS, we cannot install this in our environments yet. However, you can create a ticket with IFS to get access to their demo environment.

Badge +1

Hi @NuwanK ,

Is this mean the files you sent are not to install our local machine ?

Does it need to be installed to an application server/machine which IFS cloud installed ?

If it is needed to be installed to a machine which IFS cloud version installed then can you please clearly mention how or to where and are there any environment variable  or settings to set ? Which file is the installer etc .. Simply a guidance for the installation. I am working for a partner and then I can check  whether we have any environment to test this. We have on prem installed cloud environment where we can try this by our self.

Thanks.

Badge +3

Hi @kasunhp 

I tried to install setup according to document in management server and it did not work .Then reported a ticket to IFS they told me that still we cannot install this in our VMs yet and get access to their demo environment.

Badge +4

1. IFS Cloud Emission Tracker

‘IFS Cloud Emission tracker’ was introduced as a Early Access SKU running in Power Apps. Please contact R&D to enquire about Early Access deployment. Number of pilot customers who is given access is limited.

What do you mean by an Early Access SKU?

A release that has been made available as EA or GA may have specific features designated as Early Access, meaning that they are initially available to a named set of customers and/or for a defined scope of use.

Reason for Early Access SKUs is to analyze production use of the feature more thoroughly before making the feature General Available.

If you want to know more information contact @Caitlin Keam @Agnieszka.Mackos in R&D

There are some documentation and information regarding the Emission tracker here;   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. IFS Cloud Sustainability Hub / Sustainability Planner

‘IFS Cloud Sustainability Hub’ is a product available in MSTeams and it is a different app built for a different purpose. RnD team, is actually in the process of renaming the words ‘Sustainability Hub’ as ‘Sustainability Planner’.

Apologies, with the confusions in naming and if you by any chance come across the word ‘Sustainability Hub’ in any of the academy materials/tech docs/demo showroom/elsewhere kindly let us know. 😊