Question

Finding PO within Lot Number

• 30 June 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

How do I find PO’s that correspond to a certain shop order by looking up the Lot#

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @carlyb17 ,

you can use the Lot Batch Master screen to find this. There you can search by the Lot Batch No, and see even the history of the inventory movements of the lot batch number.

Thanks,

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

You could search in Inventory Transactions History for the Lot/Batch No and here you would see all transactions for the Lot/Batch.  You could further define your query by entering Purchase Order;Shop Order for the Order Type.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi  carlyb17,

I came across below newly introduced windows in IFS Cloud 21R1 

• “Lot batch where used” : used to view in what lots the specific lot batch has been used. The tree navigator allows you to follow a structure to the top. The information displayed is inventory transactions.
Lot Batch Where Used
  • Part Lot Batch: Used to maintain and track information about the individual lots/batches that are part of the tracked structure.  It gives us additional visibility to the level of sub lots if they are split into sub lots

In the history tab there are detailed history of lot batch numbers: Includes transaction date, transaction description, order types and issued/received order numbers. And you can find the list of orders consumed.

Part Lot Batch

Hope this information helps.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @carlyb17 ,

you can use the Lot Batch Master screen to find this. There you can search by the Lot Batch No, and see even the history of the inventory movements of the lot batch number.

Thanks,

Is there a way I can see the supplier as well that corresponds to that PO in the same page?

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Is there a way I can see the supplier as well that corresponds to that PO in the same page?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @carlyb17 , Yes, you can simply add a reference custom field to the screen referencing the relevant purchase order. That custom field will show the supplier.

Thanks,

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

How do I do that

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @carlyb17 , Yes, you can simply add a reference custom field to the screen referencing the relevant purchase order. That custom field will show the supplier.

Thanks,

How do I add a reference custom field 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @carlyb17 , Yes, you can simply add a reference custom field to the screen referencing the relevant purchase order. That custom field will show the supplier.

Thanks,

How do I add a reference custom field 

Hi @carlyb17 ,

You need to refer how to add read only custom fields to a logical unit (screen) in IFS. You can refer the below section in IFS technical documentation

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/040_administration/220_user_interface/020_custom_objects/040_custom_fields/020_create_custom_fields/020_add_edit_readonly_attribute.htm

Thanks,