Solved

Deliver Shipment order lines

• 19 August 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I create a customer order and I connect with a shipment at order release but when i deliver just two shipment order lines of four i can’t. I already reserved the shipment lines or maybe there is something that I forget. If somebody can help me with any idea, I will appreciate it.

icon

Best answer by Malsha Amarasinghe 19 August 2021, 17:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi,

Your requirement is not very clear to me.
Please inform whether you need to deliver only the two ‘Picked’ lines of the shipment? And are you looking for the ‘Finalize shipment’ RMB option?
Best regards,

Malsha

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @RoanyNF ,

Is your problem that you cannot report picking of the last 2 lines (Released lines) ? I can see the supply code is Shop Order. So, has the pegged shop orders have been completed/received ? If not, I think report picking cannot be done.

Thanks,

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi,

Your requirement is not very clear to me.
Please inform whether you need to deliver only the two ‘Picked’ lines of the shipment? And are you looking for the ‘Finalize shipment’ RMB option?
Best regards,

Malsha

Hi @Malsha Amarasinghe i just want to deliver the two lines but i can’t do it and then i want to deliver the other two in their specific date.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

As far as I know, when it comes to shipment delivery, you cannot deliver the products multiple times. In order to enable the “Deliver” option, all the shipment lines should be in the same status as “Picked”. If not, you need to delete the released lines and deliver those lines later through different shipment.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @RoanyNF ,

Is your problem that you cannot report picking of the last 2 lines (Released lines) ? I can see the supply code is Shop Order. So, has the pegged shop orders have been completed/received ? If not, I think report picking cannot be done.

Thanks,

Hi @ThushAsanka my problem is the first two order lines. they are in picked status so when i go to shipment and i want to deliver just two line I can’t do it and for those lines i already started the shop order for those two lines. My problem is shipment module, i don’t know if i reserved in a wrong way or what i did wrong.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi,

As far as I know, you can use the ‘Release quantity not reserved’ option and the two ‘released’ lines will get disconnected from the shipment.
Then you should be able to ‘Complete’ and deliver the shipment with the 2 picked lines.

Hope this helps.