Question

customer order type in maintenance

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

When i create a fault report system always generate work task with customer order type ‘SEO’.

Is it possible to change this default value?

Vasco

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @TimVascoS 

customer order type is decided based on the default value under customer basic data

could you please check whether you have defined any defaults values under customer>Order>Mis info> order type

Regards,

Naveena

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi but i don’t have any customer when i enter a fault report on maintence module.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @TimVascoS

Further same defaults values can be entered from site level as well 

Please check whether you have defaults values defined for order type

Regards,

Naveena

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

We don’t have any setup for order type on site:

Vasco

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @TimVascoS 

I found below help guide line regarding the default value

It seems default is set to SEO

Hope it is helpful.

Regards

,Naveena

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi 

Yes this is helpful but it seems the SEO order type is hardcoded and if we don’t have that order type on sales basic data system doesn’t create work order.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @TimVascoS 

I suppose to create a case for IFS to check the above error further Since it seems Order Type SEO should be created at installation.

Regards,

Naveena

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

This is happen because we have delete the “SEO” order type.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @TimVascoS ,

You need to have the SEO order type under sales basic data .Could you please try to add it again and process the work order.

Regards,

Naveena

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @TimVascoS ,

When you execute IFS Service Management module connected functions, the system is specifically looking for order type “SEO”

Therefor , Go to sales basic data and order types’ tab and set “SEO” order type and refrain from deleting it.