Solved

Can not save or publish BR reports in IFS Cloud

• 15 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I am having an issue with saving/publishing BR Reports in customers on prem IFS Cloud environments.

Versions:

IFS Aurena framework version: 21.2.2.20211215045945.0

IFS Aurena client version: 21.2.2.20211215045945.0

IFS Business Reporter Client:  21.2.0

Even with AppOwner account with all the permissions cannot save or publish BR reports. Anyone knows a solution for this?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Dasun Navoda 12 April 2022, 04:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi,

Could you please provide the details of error you are getting?

Thank you.

Best regards

Voshitha

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Voshitha,

Thank you for the reply.

When saving/publishing BR Reports no errors prompted but report is not saved in the DB. I received attached log file from internal IT Team. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Dasun

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Dasun,

What about executing reports from the BR client itself, do you see that the data is fetched correctly?

Best Regards,
Pradeep

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Dasun,

What about executing reports from the BR client itself, do you see that the data is fetched correctly?

Best Regards,
Pradeep

Yes, I can run the reports from BR client and fetch data without issue.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Received below feedback from IFS.

“ According to the given information, a possible reason for this issue might be restarting 'ifsapp-odata' pod while the database is down. As a result of that, some mandatory java objects are not read from the database at the startup/config step of OData. Later when the database comes up OData will connect to the database, but missing the initial setup and therefore fail to serve some requests."

Please note that the R&D has provided a permeant fix for this issue via 21R2 SU6. ”

We scheduled “oData pods” to be restart after a DB restart until 21R2 SU6 get applied and this workaround fixed the issue. Hope this helps for anyone else having the same issues.